Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm
Phone Line 1: 989-756-2150
Phone Line 2: 989-756-1537
Our prices subject to change at anytime. Call for current pricing and availability. Most orders will be shipped within 24 hours (in stock items only).
- All orders shipped after payment has been verified.
- We accept Visa/Mastercard/Discover & American Express.
- Certified check, Money order and Cash welcome.
- NO personal checks please.
- All returns are for exchange or credit only.
- No refunds are given.
- All returned products must be in the condition in which they left.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all accepted returns, unless otherwise approved by management.
- Any/all returns must have authorization.
- Parts must be returned within 30 days of original shipped date.
- No returns on used or electrical parts.
6% sales tax will be charged on parts and shipping for Michigan residents ONLY.
Schmidt Bros Motorsports warranties each article manufactured by it, to be free from defect in material and workmanship under use for the purpose for which it was intended. Schmidt Bros Motorsports will not be held liable for any personal injury or property damage incurred as a result of the use of any of the products purchased nor the parts these products may affect. Further, Schmidt Bros Motorsports is not responsible for damages of any nature relating to parts incorrectly installed, or not properly tuned, when used in conjunction with consumer or another company’s modifications nor additional wear of stock components and parts Schmidt Bros Motorsports products may affect. Due to the nature of our products and the services that we offer, all products set forth and presented for sale by Schmidt Bros Motorsports are sold “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Schmidt Bros Motorsports is not responsible for damages of any nature, personal injury or property damage, whether arising from contract or tort, including, but not limited to, direct, consequential, and incidental damages. All purchases of products set forth and presented by Schmidt Bros Motorsports and the “DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES” provision, are to be controlled, governed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan.